2015 has almost reached EOL.
It had been a neutral year for me. In short, year of realizations. Not so eventful but a positive gradual increment.
As a developer:
- Learned Angular, APIs with promises are so awesome!
- Node <3
- More structured development process
- Unit tests & CI - a savior for life (not kidding!)
- Moved from grunt to gulp
- Learned better architecturing for apps
- Did my first freelancing work
- Attended The Fifth Elephant, JsFoo, PyCon India conferences, and a few hackathons & meetups
- Contributed to few OSS projects
As a human being:
- Demise of my dear friend had been a shock, struggling with memories.
- Got a rented house few days back, end to 8 year long hostel/paying guest life
- Experienced developer mental health burnout issue for the first time, and successfully overcame it.
- Started going out with friends, never missed any good movies - a huge step for my introvert life
- Skateboard, rubiks cubes, monopoly, books - life never get bored
- Didn’t do any travel this year, the most saddeing part. But grabbed more theoretical knowledge on photography.
- Maintained same body weight throughout the year, fitness tracking started. Didn’t do any hair cut this year 💇, so previous year’s boy cut has grown back to normal state.
In a few days, earth will start another rotation around the sun. Waiting for another exciting year!